Friday, July 13, 2018

Mount Pleasant, Michigan Handyman

20 years of expert service as a Handyman
and Realestate Investor.
All home improvements and repairs,
in and out, small and large, simple or custom.
Guaranteed workmanship.
PHONE : 989-773-6315
E-Mail : reohrmarc@frontier.com

I offer solutions and services to all my customers needs.

For example:Drywall,carpentry,electrical,plumbing,masonry and stone repair,roofing,siding,landscape and deck design,tree trimming,painting,and furniture mover.


I offer honest home inspections that allow you the customer to interact and voice concerns.

Need help with or the solution to not enough space, more storage, or organization? I can help call me the advice is free.

For example have you considered a spiral staircase, a built in bookcase, a pocket door, moving a wall, or combining of two room.

Need help updating a home for an infant,a handicap or elderly person.I can help with ramps,gates,safety handles,outlet and cupboard locks.

Since I live in Mount Pleasant I can offer emergency service.

Examples include flood clean up,sewer cleaning,tree trimming or fallen branch removal,emergency leaky roof repairs, broken window repair, or leaking pipes.

I offer evening and weekend hours with reasonable rates.

Out of time and need an extra set of skilled hands or expert advice on a do it yourself project just call. I also can help move/rearrange furniture (maybe large or bulky furniture like a piano or safe).

I may have an inexpensive solution to most damp basements.

No comments:

Post a Comment